Sold Prior to Auction
428/ 5 Vermont Crescent, Riverwood NSW 2210
Stunning Lake & Park View 7 sqm STUDY + 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom & 2 Balconies + Storage + Parking Apartment for SALE! North South Facing!
SUPERBLY RENOVATED with BRAND NEW TIMBER FLOOR + PAINTING! 98SQM UNIT SIZE plus Parking & Storage Area on Top!
This nearly new, bright and ultra apartment showcases a great opportunity to buy into Washington Park's popular Lakeview building and enjoy the development's lakeside setting amid acres of park-like grounds. The spacious modern North South Facing 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom + 7 sqm study room apartment offers open living area flow onto the balcony overlooking Lakeview and Park view. The two balconies at both end aspects of the apartment bring in great air flow and abundant natural sunlight. Having individual Unit Split System A/C installed serves great benefit for Covid-19. Safety Superbly and beautifully renovated with brand new timber floor and painting, this apartment is not to be missed!
Positioned in a quiet, peaceful and beautiful location, this apartment is surrounded with all the attractions of this celebrated master-planned community. 700 meters walking distance to Riverwood train station with direct train to Sydney CBD & Airport, and 20 mins drive to Sydney CBD. Short strolls to shops, cafes, restaurants, and sports center. This impeccably presented property is ideally located strolling distance to the train station, local shops and cafes and just a few minutes to Hurstville's CBD. Located near Riverwood, Salt Pan Creek is a 4.0 kilometer moderately trafficked loop trail that is perfect for tracking, hiking, mountain biking, walking, running and bird watching with breathtaking scenery.
- Breathtaking Lakeview and Parkview
- Spacious open plan layout with living and dining areas
- Two balconies at two end aspects
- A good sized balcony overlooking the lake and park
- Double bedroom including built-in wardrobe
- Generously sized proper study room
- Individual Unit Split System Air Conditioner for COVID-19 Safety
- Quiet and peaceful community and beautiful environment
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Stone bench tops, mirror splash backs
- Wool carpets, efficient LED down lights and internal laundry
- Secure car space and storage
- Access to cycleways, scenic walks and communal gardens
Strata: $858.30 pq
Council: $330 pq
Water: $157.31 pq